Munich Roll Call

Maccblue said:
Cambridge Blue said:
Maccblue said:
Thanks mate 0.7m from my hotel, got a good idea were it is. I was down there the other week. I was told Cambridge station was full of blues the day on the Com Shield!!!!!

How long are you in Cambridge for?

PM'd you mate

Sorry, I'm new to all this - I don't know how to access a PM. Can anybody let me know? I'm not technical at all, so plain English would be helpful! In the meantime, If I've missed you, drop me a message next time you're in Cambridge and we can meet up if you like

Cambridge Blue said:
Maccblue said:
Cambridge Blue said:
How long are you in Cambridge for?

PM'd you mate

Sorry, I'm new to all this - I don't know how to access a PM. Can anybody let me know? I'm not technical at all, so plain English would be helpful! In the meantime, If I've missed you, drop me a message next time you're in Cambridge and we can meet up if you like

Think there's an issue with the Pm's (Mods?) as I sent one but its not in my outbox, anyway watched it in the Avery upstairs about 6 blues in there and some Bayern fans!!!, and a couple of reds from York who go to the games and actually turned out to be decent lads!!!!
Chelsea were on downstairs
Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.