Munich ticket wanted away

mancitymick said:
james cleary said:
Blue Maverick said:
Only got 4260 points so don't think I'll get one so I'm looking for one please.
hi There
I've got 7450 points and it looks like I will not be able to get a ticket because City are giving ticket to supporter with a lot less points what was the point getting a platinum season card. I'm ringin monday to complain o by the way they closed the champoins league scheme you can't join now. Will it be the same for the other cups. loyalty seem to have gone ot the window

james

Dont think you have a leg to stand on. It was advertised on the OS well in adnvance on when the scheme will close.

my mate is in the same boat but does not use the internet so city saying it was well advertised on the OS is a lame excuse as not everyone uses the internet

I've been let down by a mate who has pulled out of going due to potential travel costs,so if anybody wants to use my card to get a ticket,drop me a PM.

Got mine straightaway on mates ticket as wanted to guarantee one. I have 5500+ and cup scheme on my ticket which is available from tomoz if someone wants to use it let me know

I have booked 2 flights with Singapore airlines...cost me a fair whack.

I have 4800 loyalty points on each cards and don't want to risk it.

Can anyone help me out with 2 with bearing in mind this from the city site below.

PLEASE NOTE ALL TICKETS PURCHASED ONLINE AND BY TELEPHONE MUST BE COLLECTED FROM THE ETIHAD STADIUM. Tickets will be available for collection 48 hours after purchase and can also be collected at our home matches against Wigan Athletic, SSC Napoli, Birmingham City and Everton.

squirtyflower said:
levets said:
I have enough points 6640 and can't go.... Finances!!!

if anybody wants to use my points... pm me. or email me levets@tiscali.co.uk
bluetim said:
I've been let down by a mate who has pulled out of going due to potential travel costs,so if anybody wants to use my card to get a ticket,drop me a PM.
Points mean prizes!

and?

levets said:
squirtyflower said:
levets said:
I have enough points 6640 and can't go.... Finances!!!

if anybody wants to use my points... pm me. or email me levets@tiscali.co.uk
bluetim said:
Points mean prizes!

and?

Think he is getting at you get the points but dont go?

mancitymick said:
levets said:
squirtyflower said:
Points mean prizes!

and?

Think he is getting at you get the points but dont go?

He's a Fucking gob shite then...
been a season ticket holder for 35 yrs....
Went 4 years in early 90's without missing a single game!! Now 53 and have other priorities. I'll squirt his flower if I ever see him ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.