Murtaz Shelia?

i remember him scoring against birmingham away and us being robbed late on in that game. im pretty sure this was my first city away game :)

I remember Shelia cos he was the one I could pronounce.

Desperate times they were.

mcfcdave said:
does anybody remember this guy?he played upfront for us.he was a big georgian lad.he played for us in 1997/98 season when we had that yellow and black limited edition kit.

think this means that YOU don't remember him if you think he played up front

Kisinashvilli (I think that was his name) was the striker. Small and not too quick, but scored v Rags on his debut. Didn't do much after that, Shows how times have changed that we are now signing top-notch Brazilians and Argies rather than gambling on 'bargains' from Georgia

Burnage Burnsy said:
Remember him very well. Scored a great header away at Birmingham in the yellow and black Kappa kit that was never released. Why was it not? Great kit.

Left footed centre half.

The league had rules about how many new kits you could market in one season. We already had two new kappa kits so they couldn't sell the third kit.

City never sold an exact replica of the red and black kit we got promoted in at Blackburn for the same reason - they had to swap the Eidos logo for a little logo below the badge.

Ghost in my house said:
Murtaz had a hug penis (probably still does!).
I knew a few of the team back then before you ask how I know!

so did(probably still has)paul bosvelt
and yes,same here,one of the team told me aswell

The guy David Haye is fighting reminds me of Shelia but to be fair the guy David Haye is fighting is probably better at football.

Balti said:
I remember Shelia cos he was the one I could pronounce.

Desperate times they were.

Tskhhadze!?!! was nicknamed 'Pepo' I seem to remember. Not sure why though, certainly easier to spell or say.

That Brum game away has brought back bad memories, I think it was the 89th minute when Shelia put us 1-0 up. I'm sure that we played another 9 or 10 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.