Muse at LCCC Saturday

kippaxwarrior said:
A band i really haven't got in to
Are they as good as everyone says?
What albums would you recommend to me?
I'd say Origin of Symmetry and Absolution are their best two. Though I wouldn't say any of their albums are bad, I like The Resistance too, their most recent one. First time seeing them live tomorrow night, should be great.

My first time seeing them live and also cant wait!
Only been into them for a year but from what ive seen of their live
shows on tv and dvd they seem amazing.My favourite all round album
is absolution and individual song plug in baby.

mcfc01 said:
My first time seeing them live and also cant wait!
Only been into them for a year but from what ive seen of their live
shows on tv and dvd they seem amazing.My favourite all round album
is absolution and individual song plug in baby.

you WON'T be disappointed, amazing band, imo the best live band ever.

MEN Arena 2006, one of the best gigs i've been to, opened up with knights of cydonia, one of the best nights of my life, untouchable live.

not too fussed about muse but if its like most other concerts held at lancs, then I will hear it from my house and I live 5 mins from the trafford centre ;)

I'm off to see Rhod Gilbert at the Lowry this evening. Had I not been, I'd definitely have gone to Muse.
Saw them at Glastonbury in the summer and they were seriously good. I'd heard how good they were live but I'd never been a massive fan of their music - my opinion soon changed after seeing them.

Awesome live - the sounds, visuals and lasers and mind blowing.

I'll be there, stood by the bar so I don't lose my place and have to queue 45 minutes for my next pint.

they must have been load heared them in moston sounded good<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:06 pm --<br /><br />sorry loud

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.