Music artist t-shirts

Inspirals, Ride, PWEI, Kingmaker, New Fads, , Wonderstuff, Jesus and Marychain, Carter USM, Neds Atomic Dustbin, Verve, Puressence, n loads more.....

Got a mint Janes Addiction one when they played with NIN the other year

I had a Courteeners t-shirt that I brought before one of their gigs and wore to death. It's fucked now so I threw it out. The only other band t-shirt I have is a Stone Roses one that almost always gets compliments when worn on nights out. I had loads when I was younger but I got out of the habit of buying them.

leftover crack, anitschism, choking victim, metallica, goldfinger, less than jake, flux of pink indians, rancid, de heideroosjes, new model army, inner terrestrials and many many more.

Got a great one from the Mondays Heaton park gig. Plain white with
'happy mondays
Cities in the Park
Summer '91

embroidered on left tit. And,

"Head
Liners
Baby !"
top dollar too!

on the back in sky blue.

Some of the first ones were Blondie and Toyah.

Long gone - Buzzcocks, Joy Division, Durruti Column, Happy Mondays, Stone Roses, Tom Petty

In the wardrobe now - AC/DC, Led Zep, Iron Maiden, Sabbath, James, BB King, Johnny Cash, Paul Weller, The Who, Pink Floyd, Roger Waters, David Gilmour, Velvet Revolver, Stones, The Jam, Sex Pistols, Ramones (must be 20 years old), Deep Purple and Motley Crue are the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

Some of these are ten years old or more and never been worn as I'm saving them for ............... errr................something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.