Music artist t-shirts

Two Queen ones, Foreigner, couple of Journey ones, AC/DC, two Stone Roses ones, RATM, Bob Dylan, OFWGKTA, Kaiser Chiefs, Foo Fighters. Probably some more.

I'd like a Who one actually, but besides that, just buy them at gigs really.

Bowie , Serious Moonlight tour 1983 and Pink Floyd at Maine road 1988.
Still got them stashed away somewhere.

Recently found an old suitcase at my dad'sm that had loads of old shirts in.

Lynyrd Skynyrd One More From The British Road (75)

Queen Summer Tour 77

Rolling Stones Roundhay Park 82

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers 81

Ramones 79

REM from their Ritz gig in bout 84
And I have around thirty Cheap Trick still......

I am an awkward sod. Never bought or worn a band shirt or a football shirt, never clap along when prompted by any band/ artist but love signing and joining in at matches.

Have quite a few myself of various artists already mentioned, however I have loads of Big Country,Levellers and Rush t's also afew Pearl Jam ones too. At a gig I just can not help myself and just have to buy tour tee shirts.
For banned tosspot the stickman T is available for $20-00 on the Pearl jam web site available in larger sizes ;-). The service is good I recieved the manchester bootleg $16-00 with in the week.

I love my old Tom Waits Rain Dogs t shirt, however, over time it seems to have shrunk somewhat, as it is too tight to wear in public these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.