Music Association Game

Slade - How Does It Feel

Sorry posting the last 5 songs but wanted to get this on.

On Thursday we had the funeral of a great mate of mine and a life long City fan, Allen 'Crusty' Grimes, at Norbury Church. I'm sure anyone from Hazel Grove would have known him. He passed away on the 17th of July, the turn out on Thursday was fantastic about 300 turned up!!

I was proud to be one of (eight) pallbearers, bit like a relay race. All the pallbearers wore a Sky Blue shirt with a City tie, even Mark and Graham the non believers

People travelled from America, Abu Dhabi, Tenerife and from across the UK. to show their respect. One family even came from the last century, Buxton !!

This is the song he chose as we entered the church.....

God Bless You Crusty, 55 is too young, love you pal

Mind you the wake was awesome, I left about midnight and it was still going on...

Last edited:
Slade - How Does It Feel

Sorry posting the last 5 songs but wanted to get this on.

On Thursday we had the funeral of a great mate of mine and a life long City fan, Allen 'Crusty' Grimes, at Norbury Church. I'm sure anyone from Hazel Grove would have known him. He passed away on the 17th of July, the turn out on Thursday was fantastic about 300 turned up!!

I was proud to be one of (eight) pallbearers, bit like a relay race. All the pallbearers wore a Sky Blue shirt with a City tie, even Mark and Graham the non believers

People travelled from America, Abu Dhabi, Tenerife and from across the UK. to show their respect. One family even came from the last century, Buxton !!

This is the song he chose as we entered the church.....

God Bless You Crusty, 55 is too young, love you pal

Mind you the wake was awesome, I left about midnight and it was still going on...

I am sorry for your loss bigstan, RIP to Crusty, as you say far too young, and the fact so many people turned out for him is evidence of what a lovely guy he must have been. I hope you are ok, you must be feeling down right now. Bereavement is terrible.

On topic:

Sylvester - You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)

Fitting given it is a City forum...We are the Champions by Queen

I know what I would add next but obviously not gonna reply to my own post.

Probably not this one but still...

Soda Blonde - Champion of My Time

That wasn't it, but that is a really good song yes. Cheers for posting it.

I was gonna say Champion by Chipmunk and Chris Brown, though given how horrible a guy the latter is I would have thought twice about posting it.

To continue the game

Bill Medly - I've Had the Time of My Life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.