another miracle - new education

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEK5BdYN418[/youtube]

band of the year for me.

u2fme2 said:
i belive in miracles...Hot chocolate

I Believe In All - Oasis.

Won't disagree with you on that, new single next week

All around the world - the jam

saw them week last saturday at night and day, showed bassist card trick in the bar after why he popped out for a second to merch stand. blew him away he said, he got me a beer and took me backstage to dressing room, did a little performance for them all. asked me to go on tour with them! mental!

unfortunately work commitments and city stop that, but in November i'm doing a few nights with them on tour with Pigeon Detectives, smashing set of lads, and they all sent me a request on facebook! must have left a big impression on them!

they play homecoming at Stoke saturday and they've invited me down but can't make it! they said i've got a pass for life now when they hit manchester or wherever i want! so now i hope they support someone big obviously! :)

Quiet Night In, yep brilliant. they played 2 new songs which sound just as good as what's already out, one called 'Rampage' and another 'The Chase'.

good people to know, gonna do my best to keep all pally without pissing them off! lol

make sure you get to see them mate, absolutely blown away i was.

Show Me Love - Robin S.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.