Music Association Game

^ You’re clearly a fan of this chap. Until I started paying attention to this thread recently (despite being a member here for at least 10 years) I’d never heard of him. Seems like he’s recorded a lot of songs!

^ You’re clearly a fan of this chap. Until I started paying attention to this thread recently (despite being a member here for at least 10 years) I’d never heard of him. Seems like he’s recorded a lot of songs!
Mostly. There is ton of his stuff I can't take to be fair. He has about 50 solo albums, about 280 e.p. albums known as the pike series, and loads more from collaborations and previous bands.
Over 350 albums and counting. He plays everything from experimental, avant garde, shred, techno, metal, rock, blues, funk, and ballads.
10 being crazy and 1 being ballads, i like most of it from about 7 lower. Some of the ones I put up are here just cus they "work", loads that people would really like don't fit the game.
Buckethead - Attention Electric Cyclone

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.