Music memorabelia

Don't sell to a dealer/shop owner. Did she get an idea of value from hubby before he passed?
Hi Bill, she had been in contact with a shop owner. I warned her off as he wanted 50% on sales(so not even buying them).
Value wise all her hubby said was don't let it go cheaply.
She has given a bit to charity as they were worthless.
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Oh...are the 4000 albums listed? Can you pm me if so as I collect vinyl and wouldn't mind a look. And yes, I would buy the lot if there's stuff of interest.
Hi, she hasn't got anything listed as of yet. He was a right audiophile though. He used to put vinyl onto cds for people and kept anything at all, even if he didn't like it.
The 2 collections of best of rock and the blues mags are going at just over £100 on ebay from what I have seen.
It is the likes of the Dylan bootlegs that may be worth bigger money.
Also she said last night they kept all the ticket stubs and t shirts from all the concerts they have been to.
Reminiscing about watching Floyd on The wall tour.
I just don't want her to be ripped off. She says there is so much to transport anywhere, but we have offered to help. I can ask about a list.
Pretty sure if he was like us fishermen some of the stuff he bought had a different his and her value!

Hi, she hasn't got anything listed as of yet. He was a right audiophile though. He used to put vinyl onto cds for people and kept anything at all, even if he didn't like it.
The 2 collections of best of rock and the blues mags are going at just over £100 on ebay from what I have seen.
It is the likes of the Dylan bootlegs that may be worth bigger money.
Also she said last night they kept all the ticket stubs and t shirts from all the concerts they have been to.
Reminiscing about watching Floyd on The wall tour.
I just don't want her to be ripped off. She says there is so much to transport anywhere, but we have offered to help. I can ask about a list.
Pretty sure if he was like us fishermen some of the stuff he bought had a different his and her value!
Ticket stubs, t shirts etc can go on that website I gave you. They also do big auctions...i.e sell a collection in different lots to maximize their/ your neighbours profits. A lot easier for her as well as they will come round and assess first.

A lot of that stuff sells for big money but it's very hit and miss!

I was left 3 boxes of 7"vinyl,60's70's soul ska Motown Beatles,chart hits etc been selling on ebay after 4 weeks got £280.00 ,one went for £50 most £5.00 or even £1.00 , asked my mate who's a DJ he sent me this,Hi Dave I’m sure if a collector buys them you’d get £1000/1500
If a dealer buys them you’d under a £1000
If you sold them individually you could get £3000 easy but that will take time
A dealer will pay you for the lot
I know Les from Kingbee in Chorlton he’d have a look at them
Also as someone else said
https://www.omegaauctions.co.uk/ people are paying good money for Badges and ticket stubs especially punk , good luck to your neighbor with the sale.IMG_20230306_092200_118.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.