Must see documentaries..

What, more than torturing humans?

YeJG.gif

Hail Satan (Netflix)
Just watched half an hour of this purely based on your post. I can’t make my mind up whether they’re fighting the good cause or being deliberately inflammatory and I know that they do the latter as part of the former if that makes sense. It’s certainly made me think.

What, more than torturing humans?

3 men one hammer is well worse don't care what any one says. The only video I have seen that upset me online. The people that did it were apparently being paid to kill and torture people for snuff videos, only one was released the others are locked away with the old bill.

3 men one hammer is well worse don't care what any one says. The only video I have seen that upset me online. The people that did it were apparently being paid to kill and torture people for snuff videos, only one was released the others are locked away with the old bill.
I remember seeing that, wasn't it some Russian blokes, on a poor defenceless, homeless guy in some woods?

Despicable, senseless crime, none of them should ever hsave been released.

I remember seeing that, wasn't it some Russian blokes, on a poor defenceless, homeless guy in some woods?

Despicable, senseless crime, none of them should ever hsave been released.

They will be in prison mate, I was on about the videos they filmed themselves killing alot of people and only one video was leaked. They were also pawning all the possessions of the dead I think that is how they were caught.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.