Must see documentaries..

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
The Bridge - Two guys spend a whole year either bank of the Golden Gate Bridge and film all the jumpers. They then go and find the relatives and interview about 7-8 of them to find out why the people did it. Some are pissed off some upset etc. Its fascinating however the best part is an interview with the only jumper to survive that year, his story is mind boggling.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwl-Pa_QT0M[/youtube]
Has this or will this be on tv? Watched the clip for it and it looks like it would be very interesting. Where can I watch the full programme though?

Yes, Escobar vs Escobar is a must see
City Raider said:
Any of the 30 for 30 series on ESPN, all sports related documentaries, directed by normal film directors -quality

Probably already been mentioned...

Cosmos - Carl Sagan
Through the Wormhole - More Than Freeman
Life of Plants - Attenborough
Life - Attenborough
That insect thingy one - Attenborough
The Planets - Not sure who by
Ocean Giants - BBC
Most of anything ever put on Horizon.

cityfansimon said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
The Bridge - Two guys spend a whole year either bank of the Golden Gate Bridge and film all the jumpers. They then go and find the relatives and interview about 7-8 of them to find out why the people did it. Some are pissed off some upset etc. Its fascinating however the best part is an interview with the only jumper to survive that year, his story is mind boggling.

Has this or will this be on tv? Watched the clip for it and it looks like it would be very interesting. Where can I watch the full programme though?

If you haven't already, sign up to Netflix for a free month trial and it is on there to stream. Just make sure you cancel your account before the one month trial ends (if you don't want to be a paying member with them) and you'll be able to watch it.

Netflix are very good for their documentaries. I've seen a few really good ones using their service.

cityfansimon said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:

i watched the full doc on youtube last year.sad stuff.remember 1 guy just talking on the phone,hangs up and takes his shoes off and jumps over.all in about 10 seconds.

de niro said:
Forzacitizens said:
anyone recommend some good documentaries to watch?

watch "the world at war" the very best of the best.

Watching this now.America has just nuked Japan. I remember it from when I was a kid. I forgot how good it really was. Lawrence Oliver narrating. Deeply informative and haunting music.

This series should be used in schools.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.