Must see documentaries..

Making of a Murderer. Just started a thread on it as I didn't see this one.

Absolutely mesmerising 10 hours.

Started this on XBMC last night watched, first one but second link didn't work

Just watched "The Greatest Story Never Told". Available on YouTube in about 25 fifteen minutes segments which allows you to take it all in and watch the pretty huge work in doable sections.

It's Not going to be everyone's cup of tea. It makes uncomfortable viewing in places due to opinions that are well argued, professionally presented but against everything that we have ever been told about the rise of Hitler.

Some of it has definite holocaust "denial" view point which is uncomfortable in the extreme but it at least does put these opinions out there as opposed the plain shutting of them down. For instance I am fairly interested in WW2 but have NEVER heard any denial opinions in my 43 years.

The documentary comes from the German view point which is foreign to most people.
I don't know if anyone has talked about it on here but anyone who is keen to make their OWN opinions obviously need to hear all options.

All I would say is. Watch it, take out of it what you want. If you are not convinced by any of the arguments. Forget them. But I would recommend watching. It does offer some interesting perspectives on a very misunderstood part of history.

This is number one. The rest lead on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.