Must see documentaries..

Year Zero. It's all about the Cambodian genocide. Having just left Cambodia it was particularly poignant, but learning about the wests/china's involvement in funding pol pot and the khmer rouge after vietnams invasion was disturbing.

Year Zero. It's all about the Cambodian genocide. Having just left Cambodia it was particularly poignant, but learning about the wests/china's involvement in funding pol pot and the khmer rouge after vietnams invasion was disturbing.
I thought first they killed my father was a brilliant but harrowing film. Really opened our eyes to what when on.

It’s a little cheesy with the dramatics but the documentary about Alexander the Great on Netflix is a good watch if you don’t know his story.

If like me you remember it being on the tv all those years ago, its like being blasted back 40 years.
Same as why i like stuff about The Troubles
Yeah, I was about 22 at the time so remember the strikes well. Plus I've always been a union member so it's of particular interest.
Is it a series?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.