MUTINY by players.Konspiracy??.... We will see

CooperMcfcF/W

I was told this story a few weeks ago and ive not posted it on here as it did not add up, but it does now.
What i type is what i was told by my source who had a son in this meeting.So here we go.

You all remember the 8-1 drubbing by Boro, when Mr DUnne got sent off. Well that was basically a "Down Tools demonstration" by the players to show the board they were not happy with Sven leaving. This was player power at its highest ever at City. Think of the players who played in that game and who are still here now?

As reported in the newpapers a few weeks ago a group of City's senior players met to discuss Hughes training methods and it was decided that they would approach him to discuss this. The players that met were Hamman, Dunne, Ball,Elano, Vassell, Ireland and it was decided Hamman and Dunne would speak to Hughes and his staff in a meeting.
They discussed the training methods and blamed it on injuries to players such as Petrovs, and Benjani's. They said they were getting burn out and did not have enough rest to recover for matches.
The meeting went on for over 1 hour and ended in arguing and raised voices. The players were told nothing would change and they either did it the clubs way or the highway.
Hughes and his coaching staff then held a meeting with all the players at Carrington. Elano again raised the concerns it was not the way to train players for football, but only for the army and that why Petrov got injured as his body had not recovered.
The youth team players were asked to leave the meeting, Elano was asked to stay behind after the unsuccessful meeting that was full of arguments.
Hughes informed Cook of the full contents of the meeting.

Now i was told that over 3 weeks ago and was told this happened in early November.
If you have watched the Boro game and then watched the Forest game you will see the gutless energy of players who are clearly playing to get Hughes sacked.THEY ARE CLEARLY PROTESTING by DOWNING TOOLS. Its clear as day...it only takes a few players.
Hughes is well aware of the culprits and has tried to patch things up to get to the January transfer window to get his own men in.
These players have done everything to make the manager look poor as they do not like hard work, and the Ball Hamman argument about when they refused to warm up has solid foundations.
These two will be first out the door, and mark my words Dunne will be gone in January as him and Hughes are not speaking.
Wayne Bridge or IRELAND will be made captain very soon.
P.S. a lot of players at the meeting disagreed but kept quiet about the senior players views.

Bits and bats have leaked out. This is what i have heard and the feller who told me got it straight from his sons mouth and has told a good few people.
Up to you what to believe. I'm not saying its concrete but i am saying its a rumour.which it is.

smells_like_bullshit.jpg

If players are undermining the manager like that they can fuck right off. It's unprofessional. They get paid more in a week than most people get in a year and it is us who pay their wages.

The Forest performance was fucking dire and it did look like the 8-1 from Boro all over again to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.