MUTINY by players.Konspiracy??.... We will see

Let;s see where they end up biffa. Not saying all of them but a lot of that team on Saturday are championship standard and our key performers were missing. We should have enough in reserve but in reality we ain't!

The%20City%20Reaper.jpg

I have no idea why some of you think this is horsehit. The rebellion at the back end of last season was reported in the press and talked about all over. Sven himself was quoted as saying he persuaded the players (led by Dunne) NOT to go ahead and boycott the end of season tour to Asia. Nothing was ever denied, ever. Do you all NOT recall all the crazy stuff that went on about changing City's badge and Frank demanding players wai to him? Those stories originated where. Legal action was threatened about both of those stories and newspaper websites removed the offending pieces. Do you not recall a leaked memo from a an attorney in London advising her media clients not to repeat leaks from inside City?

Soon after Hughes (who was Franks man, hired specifically to do something about what Frank considered an unprofessional and lazy attitude...do you recall him calling the players that?) started up his "football factory" Dunne had a bit of a whine that is was really tough. At the time I just laughed as being the kind of thing an old pro would say, you know, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. I don't really understand any of Dunne's role in this as it was HUGHES who fought his corner to get him his pay rise AND keep him the captaincy, which Hughes said would be Dunne's for at least another year. I don't think their relationship started out on the wrong foot.

Hull: Ducado, it was reported after the game that when told to warm up Ball and Hamann simply refused. Then there was Darius and his earing routine recently, and wtf was that throw in by Hamann all about anyway? This stuff goes on. There's too much of it to suggest it's all about Hughes. I mean, do you remember Fulham last season, when Frank was expecting City to put on a show for his Thai mates, and instead City were humilated? There's some serious crap going on at City.

I had no idea Hughes and Dunne were not even talking. I think if the players (some of them) were thinking they could actually force ADUG to sack Hughes they've made a miscalculation.

I still don't get why 'Conspiracy' has been spelt with a K. Am I missing something?

Brucie Bonus said:
I have no idea why some of you think this is horsehit.

Purely on the posters track record of posting utter bullshit under numerous usernames.

I think there's a fair amount of truth in the original post, certainly somethings in there which Ive been told although I thought Kompany was also at the meeting?

Brucie Bonus said:
I have no idea why some of you think this is horsehit. The rebellion at the back end of last season was reported in the press and talked about all over. Sven himself was quoted as saying he persuaded the players (led by Dunne) NOT to go ahead and boycott the end of season tour to Asia. Nothing was ever denied, ever. Do you all NOT recall all the crazy stuff that went on about changing City's badge and Frank demanding players wai to him? Those stories originated where. Legal action was threatened about both of those stories and newspaper websites removed the offending pieces. Do you not recall a leaked memo from a an attorney in London advising her media clients not to repeat leaks from inside City?

Soon after Hughes (who was Franks man, hired specifically to do something about what Frank considered an unprofessional and lazy attitude...do you recall him calling the players that?) started up his "football factory" Dunne had a bit of a whine that is was really tough. At the time I just laughed as being the kind of thing an old pro would say, you know, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. I don't really understand any of Dunne's role in this as it was HUGHES who fought his corner to get him his pay rise AND keep him the captaincy, which Hughes said would be Dunne's for at least another year. I don't think their relationship started out on the wrong foot.

Hull: Ducado, it was reported after the game that when told to warm up Ball and Hamann simply refused. Then there was Darius and his earing routine recently, and wtf was that throw in by Hamann all about anyway? This stuff goes on. There's too much of it to suggest it's all about Hughes. I mean, do you remember Fulham last season, when Frank was expecting City to put on a show for his Thai mates, and instead City were humilated? There's some serious crap going on at City.

I had no idea Hughes and Dunne were not even talking. I think if the players (some of them) were thinking they could actually force ADUG to sack Hughes they've made a miscalculation.

I meant our last game against Hull

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.