MUTINY by players.Konspiracy??.... We will see

de niro said:
*singingtheblues* said:
This guy is an idiot, he is the same twat that posted yet more rumours on here a few weeks ago. He told everyone that he was "ITK" and that you had to have faith in him as he was right when he posted on this forum claiming SWP was an imminent signing.

And when did this moron first register?

On the 11th of December 2008, a matter of weeks ago.

When did SWP sign?

Yep, thats right, on the 28th of August 2008.

I smell a WUM.
say what you like he has called this one bob on. dont know about his other claims but this post is correct.

He's probably heard it from another posters daughter on MSN.

5knuckleshuffle said:
I will say one more thing that as involved in Semi-Professional football myself is a well known saying.

"You train as hard as you play to be a true football player"

And that is a fact.

To be fair NBC I am very surprised you are allowed back on this site after your past antics

If this is true then get rid of the lot of them rapido - they should not even be allowed to play again - I'd rather play the youngsters than pisstakers like that.

To think I, along with thousands of other city fans, travelled to Middlesborough to witness an 8 - 1 defeat that was planned by our own players. And since then we have been conned by the same players simply because they want the manager out.

And all the time they keep putting on the shirt and taking the wages and putting in dismal performances whilst we all argue amongst ourselves and try to find excuses for why they are not playing well as a team.......its unbelievable.

Look at West Brom - we all paid over 40 quid for our tickets, travelled down looking for 3 points, and what happened? We played like crap and lost for the 2nd week running to a last minute goal. And the players that we went to support not only didn't give a toss but possibly threw the game in order to get the manager sacked.

Sorry to go on but it's nothing short of scandalous and if it's true I hope they are all shown the door.

The first team squad are doing a lot more SAQ (speed, agility, quickness) work, ie using mini hurdles, ladders, slalom-poles, etc.

They are not being flogged unnescessarily and this kind of training can only be beneficial in the long run, basically, you get out of it, what you put in, and it is patently obvious who is not putting it in....

It's all bollocks. Why would Ireland be made captain if he was at the player's meeting complaining about the training?

No one said he agree with it, but he was asked of his opinion.
But i cannot comment on who disagreed and who agreed but in Body language on the pitch and in the papers Ireland is loving the Hughes era.
Just use you head matey and performances and body language tell you the story.

Disturbance said:
It's all bollocks. Why would Ireland be made captain if he was at the player's meeting complaining about the training?
No one said he would be made captain did they? Read the whole thread again. I am sick of your incessant shite. You must be fucking bricking it if this is all true, as your whole case has just blown up in your face(s).

Can I ask for serious answers to this qyestion and not a slanging match that other threads have developed into.

I'm addressing it to everyone who believes that it is possible that there may be some truth in this story (which includes me).

Do you not think that there is something strange when a group of experienced professional footballers, from all sorts of different backgrounds, come to the conclusion that the training methods and management techniques being used are bad for the club?

Instead of automatically writing it off as a disgrace and the players being soft, do we give no credence to the judgement of players like Dunne who have time and again proved that they are willing to sweat blood for this club?

Do the previous good, hardworking and professional characters of players like Dunne, Vassell, Hammann, Kompany, Ball, etc count for nothing?

Until the end of last season, when everyone has to admit that there were excpetional circumstances, these players have consistently been hardworking professional players, not scared of hard work and willing to put everything in for the shirt they are playing in.

Yet because they raise questions about the manager's techniques we are automatically writing them off as poncing leeches who constantly want to act in a manner that has previously been the opposite of everything their careers have stood for?

We are not talking about poncing trouble causers like Bellamay or Kieron Dyer here. We are talking about a man who has run through walls for this club, Richard Dunne, and a man who most would agree has always been the epitome of 'the model pro', regardless of ability, in Vassell.

Is there no possibility of the methods that Hughes is using, cmbined with his management style ever being open to examination and cross examination?

Cos this thread just seems to be full of people who automatically accept that if Hughes has implemented training regimes that all these players, from differing backgrounds and countries find poor, then that is no fault of Hughes and the players are just a bunch of twats. Even if that is the complete opposite of their character.

Furthermore, if, as has been suggested above, Hughes came in with details from Frank (hardly what people could call a stable, rational or reliable football source of knowledge) saying that all the players are twats, and has proceeded to carry these through even when the mad bastard has left, then wouldn't you expect some of the players to be unhappy that the word of a nutty politician, who the majrity of us accept knew fuck all about football and handled himself very badly at the end of the season, is being taken as read and their new manager has come in with an attitude that has already labelled them bastards?

Not looking for an argument but anything approaching a balanced view is lacking on this thread and I feel it's fair to post something questioning this from another angle.

The training from what I here is not much different as to what goes on in most of the top clubs in Europe, I would hazard a guess that are old training was just not good enough

Another thing if its true (and it's a big if) who the fuck do they think they are, they play for the club and fans not for the manager, what about us poor sods who have had watch the crap they sometimes play

I'm finding all this very far-fetched to be honest. Why would Richard Dunne deliberately orchestrate losing matches knowing he's been voted fans favourite for years. Surely his loyalty would be to the supporters not his own ego. I don't think Dunnie would think that way. Elano I can believe anything judging by the way he's behaved at times. Ball and Hamann clearly are on the way out anyway. Pity for Ball as I was hoping he'd be a good solid player for us when he signed. Stevie Ireland has come on leaps and bounds since summer and SWP's come home so the thing about Dunne doesn't add up to me. The one big surprise for me has been the lack of form of young Micah at times this season. He used to be like a bullet and full of confidence. The goal he got at Villa gave him such at boost but now he looks down in the dumps quite a lot.

All I see are a few players who just don't cut the mustard at City anymore or just haven't lived up to their promise - Fernandes, Vassell, Hamann, Ball, Jo and Elano to name 6. To me these 6 don't exactly look as though they give a toss about City anyway.

The rest are okay by me and I would think they're looking forward to the new signings coming in. Or I'm just too naive!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.