my 2 cents

the armchair said:
cant blame todays performance on luck.we had no chances after we scored.yes if we had won we would all have felt better but we didnt and we dont.i keep saying to myself stick with hughes hes gonna be all right bjt wba no disrespect are fucking awful,and of the two poor sides they deserved their win.
We need to keep working hard, and slowly the results will turn, but we aren't going to turn up after a poor run of results and play like the old Arsenal

Marvin said:
We need to keep working hard, and slowly the results will turn, but we aren't going to turn up after a poor run of results and play like the old Arsenal

keep working hard? the lack of effort today was astounding might as well have fielded 11 donkeys, west brom turned us over in the first half and deserved their win. awful performance and complete sacks of shit on the pitch that looked like they couldnt be arsed playing.

its all well and good saying 3 wins and we will be top 7.

its abit like saying "guess the correct 6 numbers in the lottery and you will win it".

where the hell are we going to get 3 wins from?

if the team and not individuals were working hard i could accept that but they are clearly not.like ive just said if we were playing well to which i will add battling i would be more optimistic,but as much as im tring i cant see where the next win is coming from

Hughes time is up , Tactically inept.
Darius Vassel, Benjani, they wouldnt score if they played all day.
Home against Man U starting with only 1 forward.
Same old shit again and again and again

Our play of late is so negative and lacks urgency. The amount of times we get forward in good positions and then pass it back really does test my patience and when we do deliver a decent ball there is no one on the end of them or making the moves in dangerous areas. We say it time and time again but Vassell is not a premiership footballer, his first touch, finishing and distribution is terrible. Its no coincidence that our form has dipped with him in our side, although he is not the only one. I have to praise Ireland again today, he was one of the only players who showed some fight.

forevercity said:

its abit like saying "guess the correct 6 numbers in the lottery and you will win it".

I swear there was a thread on here after the Fulham game saying dont worry everyone we've now got Everton, WBA, Hull and Blackburn to play that should see us getting anything upwards of 8 pts or more (thats a four game unbeaten run FFS)

When will people realise that this club has not barring the occasional blip gone on anything like a 4 game unbeaten run in almost three decades. I could probably count on one hand how many times we've put in a consecutive run of wins together.

At the present time as of 22nd December 2008 we are in a relegation fight and until we clear ourselves comfortably into mid table January signings or not that will remain the fact. Everyones comforting themselves with the transfer window and we'll buy ourselves out of it, fair enough I hope we do but currently this club remains incapable of putting together a genuine unbeaten run of games never mind decent performances.

Blue2112 said:
forevercity said:

I swear there was a thread on here after the Fulham game saying dont worry everyone we've now got Everton, WBA, Hull and Blackburn to play that should see us getting anything upwards of 8 pts or more (thats a four game unbeaten run FFS)

When will people realise that this club has not barring the occasional blip gone on anything like a 4 game unbeaten run in almost three decades. I could probably count on one hand how many times we've put in a consecutive run of wins together.

At the present time as of 22nd December 2008 we are in a relegation fight and until we clear ourselves comfortably into mid table January signings or not that will remain the fact. Everyones comforting themselves with the transfer window and we'll buy ourselves out of it, fair enough I hope we do but currently this club remains incapable of putting together a genuine unbeaten run of games never mind decent performances.

Agreed. And why should a manger who has dragged us into the releagtion zone with some of the most naive play and player tactics be given even a quid to try and buy his way out of trouble?

[hughes thinking before match]
"hmm west brom...top quality attacking outfit..i'd better play TWO defensive midfielders just to be safe...oh and Benjani even though he's carrying a knock he'll still be good."

[hughes standing on touchline]
"HOOF IT UP THE PARK TO BENJI"
"what the fuck are you doing passing it forward get it back to dunnie so he can hoof it up the fucking pitch!"
"great runs down the wing first half shaun now i want you to play in the centre so you cant run at pace down the flanks and run into heavy traffic everytime you get the ball."

[hughes after match to media]
"blahblah positive blah january blahblah positive blah injuries blahblah lads performed fantastically blahblah pleased with performance blah unlucky blahblah referee blahblah. cheers guys."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.