My city tattoo, need help

38704_417593991036_504816036_4476764_7807957_n.jpg

yer i know,i have nice legs jeesz.

bassman said:
Anyone got one done at Tiger Tattoo in Sale and are they any good do we know?

i didnt get a city tattoo but.. i got stars (something personal) from tiger tattoo's in Sale & its quality :)

Cheers lee, went in today to check it out. Seemed decent guys,resonable rates too. Think i'll go for it in the next few weeks.

bassman said:
Cheers lee, went in today to check it out. Seemed decent guys,resonable rates too. Think i'll go for it in the next few weeks.

no probs , yeah the guys are decent one is a city fan as we got chatting about football. yup good prices depends on whether its something small or big really you want

Iv wanted superbia In proelio down the outside of my forearm for ages, have been in n priced it up but bottled it, just wary coz it'd be on show all the time for job etc! Any one had any problems at work n stuff coz of tattoos bein on show??

CTID1990 said:
Iv wanted superbia In proelio down the outside of my forearm for ages, have been in n priced it up but bottled it, just wary coz it'd be on show all the time for job etc! Any one had any problems at work n stuff coz of tattoos bein on show??

No. The place I work I would have them done for discrimination if they said anything.
There are also things called "long sleeved tshirts" for if they're persistent.

I've got "Superbia In Proelio" across my shoulder blades and "XXIII" on my right forearm. I've got a session on the 9th for "Deus solus me iudicare potest" to go on my left forearm. Gaffers at work know about it and cannot say a thing ;)

Go for it I say :P

CTID1990 said:

Thats why mine on the inside ....

CTID1990 said:

I got that on the inside of my forearm :) it doesnt actually hurt that much. *grimacing emotion*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.