My conversation with a United fan

Bluebee2 said:
A lad at work spouts off every now and again, I just tell him to fuck off, put his Sharp view cam shirt on and get his four cans of Skol for the match, tosser has never been to the match.

And was has the twat said about today?

Pam said:
Bluebee2 said:
A lad at work spouts off every now and again, I just tell him to fuck off, put his Sharp view cam shirt on and get his four cans of Skol for the match, tosser has never been to the match.

And was has the twat said about today?

Not seen him, I'll have the fucker in the morning after a fantastic victory from our Blue heroes..... Come on CITY !

one of the very very few rags i can actually talk to about the game happens to be a bro-in-law. He took the last second goal quite well, he never imagined we would lose anyway. He was definitely wound up by the Tevez poster, but what was acid in a wound was the entire audience doing the Poznan at the sports personality of the year.
He blamed Lineker for organizing it, and took it as personal attack on the rags

I remember two fuckers changing their ring tones to Glory Glory Traff United after our defeat at the Emirates last season. Didn't last too long, those new tones.

br62 said:
I have just been discussing tonight's match with a United fan who seemed to be OK at first and was telling me who he thought would be in their team....that's fair enough.....but then he goes on to talk about the usual crap....their home-grown players and described all City players as mercenaries......how boring have these topics become!!!!.

So, in response, I just named the United players to him that he had told me would most probably be playing for them tonight....Ferdinand, Rooney, Carrick, Evra, Nani, Jones, Valencia, Kagawa, Van Persie, De Gea, Vidic and asked him how many of these players were home-grown.

Our conversation basically ended at this point.

Of all the rag fans I know, only 2 can take the banterand show a little respect. One is one of my lad's foot club coaches, who's actually married to a blue.
The other is Tony, our pumber, who I can actually have a sensible conversation with (he acknowledge the skills of Kompany , Sergoio and Merlin) , I am happy to reciprocate (e.g Valencia = tidy winger, Vidic I would welcome at ours)

The sad thing is that they are the olny 2 in 23 years of living in manchester, even otherwise resonable mates of mine who are rags, turn into sneering, arrogant mean spirited twunts when we stray onto football...
I have other mates , (Swans, Barcodes, toffees, who seem fair minded... and will always keep friendship above sniping) but the Rags... forget it... and don't even get me on those ignorant plastcs who poulate those manchester heartlands such as Surrey, South Wales, bankok etc....they are even worse

It's just too easy where I live. it's not a massive place so everyone has known me as being a massive city fan all my life . I also have a Manc dad and all on his side are from there . When a rag around my area gives it the gob, all I need to say is 'why the fook do you support them?'. That usually fooks um up straight away . Had a cracker the other day when one replied 'because of giggs' . I then replied 'so you'd be a city fan now if bsconface hadn't have kidknapped him?' . That got him stuttering .

Just been on the phone to my stepmum, who lives in Blackley, she is all set for the game, Shreck shirt on, a couple of scarves, tv on. Giving it the "i'll ring you when we are two goals up".
I had to bite my tongue to stop me telling her i have been to the shithole more times than she has, and i have lived in Aus for over 27 years and she has lived in Manchester all her life.

pominoz said:
Just been on the phone to my stepmum, who lives in Blackley, she is all set for the game, Shreck shirt on, a couple of scarves, tv on. Giving it the "i'll ring you when we are two goals up".
I had to bite my tongue to stop me telling her i have been to the shithole more times than she has, and i have lived in Aus for over 27 years and she has lived in Manchester all her life.

Fookin LOL !!

Before the 1-6 I had a text from one of them simply stating "Just watch mate, just watch. Footballing lesson". He's only just come out of the woodwork now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.