My Dad 1933-2010

BOMBER7967 said:
My Dad, Bill Harris 77 and life-long Blue passed away in his sleep on Friday night. I am going to miss him so much as he was my mate as much as he was my father and the reason I am blessed to follow our fantastic club.
I will never forget all the times he would come in ranting and raving about how shit/fantastic we were (somethings never change!!) and how he was in tears when Colin Bell made his comeback against Newcastle and my first visit to Maine Road with him aged 6 and the European nights against Milan and Standard Liege sat in the old wooden seats of the main stand and him giving me his tickets for both games in 81 against Spurs when I was 14 he did so much for me to make me the man I am today.
Bless you Dad your with Mum now :-)

Condolences to your family. My father, David Harris 60 passed away on August 18, 2010 so I can relate to the loss. He wasn't a big soccer fan though. :)

Sounds like he was a great Blue and a great Dad.Bet you're dead proud of him as I think he would have been of you.He'll be watching us home and away now pal.

sorry to hear about your sad loss.

it sounds like me and my dad. we had so many no speaking tea`s because we were both gutted over a loss. unfortunately, he now at 89 he has alzheimer's and doesn't know me from billy meredith, very very sad.

R.I.P. true blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.