My Dad, a Blackpool fan

During Covid I posted about my Dad, he was 89 years old and he passed away this morning thankfully with me holding his hand. I had loads of supportive help when he said he didn’t think he would be here for too long about 18 month’s ago, in particular @tolmie's hairdoo gave me great advice. I’m devastated, my Dad was my hero, RIP DAD, I Love you.

Very sorry to hear of your loss mate, your dad would be very proud of you being there right through it all to the end.

I remember saying to @SWP's back when he also lost his dad.

Your dad did everything right, you were there when they needed you and for looking after his family.

No greater gift or honour.

During Covid I posted about my Dad, he was 89 years old and he passed away this morning thankfully with me holding his hand. I had loads of supportive help when he said he didn’t think he would be here for too long about 18 month’s ago, in particular @tolmie's hairdoo gave me great advice. I’m devastated, my Dad was my hero, RIP DAD, I Love you.
Sorry for your loss mate

89 is a fantastic age mate take comfort in that, the fact you were there til the end says everything,i lost my dad at 70, cherish the moments, i’ve been through what your going through, im a pm away if needed blue stay strong ;/

I’m so astounded by the brilliant messages of support on here, it was our Society’s big golf day today playing for a Trophy named after one of our members (married to my Dad’s cousin) just taken a few minutes reflection sat on my own. All of you who have commented have been so kind, so nice, so respectful, absolutely will never ever forget, what a great bunch you are, thank you so much, from my heart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.