My Dad has passed away

spacecadet said:
Such sad news. RIP Blue

So sorry for you Cake, i remember reading about your Dad last year, i am so glad you shared special times and remember every game from now, your Dad is still with you, God Bless Blue

Sorry for your loss, mate. I'm glad you got him to a game and that his last his season with City was a special one.

My thoughts and prayers are with you mate.

May your old fella rest in peace.

Cake said:
My Dad has finally lost his extremely brave fight against his illness.

I am absolutely devastated, not only was he my Dad he was my best friend. My only solace is the terrible pain he suffered for the last few days has gone for him.

Some of you may remember this topic....

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=188415" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=188415</a>

Dad never knew until recently how his day at City came about, although he never joined this forum, I thought it fitting that as his days were coming to an end he should know how many people wanted to help him, he was truly astounded and quite touched at all the offers. Once again I thank you all.

Will never forget you and will make sure when I have kids they grow up as blues and if I am half the Dad you were I will do a fantastic job.

Goodnight Dad, sleep well. Xxx

I feel your pain Cake, my wife's sister passed away in April after a brief losing battle with cancer, the heartbreak within the family has been simply dreadful so i really know what you are going through pal.

All i can say is that, similar to my Sister-in-law, your dad is now in a better place and free from pain. And although your own personal pain is huge right now, it will get easier and will be replaced by all the fond memories of what sounds like one heck of a guy...

RIP Fellow Blue

I never knew him, but I do, 'cos he was a blue.

Deepest, deepest sympathy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.