My Dad is outside COMS now

The Colonel said:
PowderBlue said:
squirtyflower said:
I'm starving, but I daren't leave and get some lunch. When I've done that before something major happens and I miss it.
<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">Go for your lunch!

Its like my missus, everytime she has a dump at COMS we score. I now put laxatives in her pre-match pint.

Was that at the Pompey game?

Diego1983 said:
someone inside the ground is leaking info about a possible 3rd big signing they are trying to tie up today!

i am not even gona guess or name names BUT if its JT i am gona cum over my computer.

Tevez still not arrived but police are ready for his car!

That would be awesome!

JT comin not you!

Diego1983 said:
someone inside the ground is leaking info about a possible 3rd big signing they are trying to tie up today!

i am not even gona guess or name names BUT if its JT i am gona cum over my computer.

I cant handle this!!!!!!

bluechris106 said:
Diego1983 said:

I cant handle this!!!!!!

i cant either, i keep phoning my dad but his phone is constantly engaded coz he is trying to find out who the 3rd signing could be

I would actually <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4</a>

I think we are all getting a little too excited. I know MH wants to take as many new signings to SA but 3 in one day is a little OTT even for us Man Citeh fans.

Mossy.

Diego1983 said:

STOP IT

SWIPER NO SWIPING, SWIPER NO SWIPING

Sorry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.