My Dad is outside COMS now

Just had confirmation Terry is the third but as we already know chelsea are not playing ball so mite not get completed today

Fckin school holidays...my kids now watching the cartoons so i cant see SSN!

looks life its constant F5's on here and newsnow

PS - did anyone get the PM from Spursmad...did this give an indicator of what we can expect today (aside from tevez)

svennis pennis said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I heard from within City yesterday that they were working on three signings in addition to the Tevez signing and I got the impression that they were trying to get them all done as soon as possible. Even after the Tevez signing, I understand that City were gearing up for making possibly another late night announcement...obviously that didn't happen.

I think it is entirely plausible that one or two signings are done before the squad leaves for South Africa tomorrow.

Nice one URG. I think we can all safely assume who the 3 are.

^^ what they said ^^

BibbyBlue85 said:
shaiomarali said:
3rd signing? surely sky would have hold of this no?

Not really mate, they said yesterday that Tevez would be the end of the week when he signed.

They are reactive so will not get any real info until we announce on the OS

There is a reason why Sky et al seem a little reactive...and that's partly to do with City who want the OS to be the first to make announcements etc.

Mossy said:
I think we are all getting a little too excited. I know MH wants to take as many new signings to SA but 3 in one day is a little OTT even for us Man Citeh fans.

Mossy.

"Man Citeh"

You rag c**t.

flb said:
The roof is gonna get ripped off first home game!!!!

unfucking believable!!!

So you think we've got a decent chance of beating Wolverhampton Wanderers then, yes?

Mossy said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Mossy said:
I think we are all getting a little too excited. I know MH wants to take as many new signings to SA but 3 in one day is a little OTT even for us Man Citeh fans.

Mossy.

mossy
why spell city "citeh"?
your a rag

F.O.

Blue through and through and always will be.

didn't answer my question

why call city "citeh"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.