My Dad is outside COMS now

Fucking hell, has Carlos got lost or something. Don't tell me he is having second thoughts already. SSN saying it could be delayed even later.

samharris said:
Dubai Blue said:
Fuck me, Bryan Robson's a miserable, bitter twat isn't he? Not sure I can think of anyone worse to 'promote' Manchester as a World Cup host city.

Tevez only done it for the money....its always about the money you pleb Robson..thats why the tranny went to the biggest club in the world (madrid) for more money than he earned at the scum...if it was to loyaly play for madrid then why need the extra money ???

Money talks .......the shortchanged walk.

Is this the same Bryan Robson that moved from 4th placed West Brom to 8th place Man Utd for a british transfer record is it ? Short memory he has.

svennis pennis said:
No Tevez still! LOL!

Hughes is practically being carried into the stadium. Great to see in all honesty.

He has probably turned up at Old Trafford by mistake like Rolando Bianchi turned up at the wrong Carrington.

could be 2 reasons for the delay IMO

1. smokescreen saying tevez hasn't arrived when he could be sat in COM stadium, and were waiting 4 another signing to be 100% done.

2. tevez is in fergies boot

WHAT'S HAPPENING????????????

sorry for shouting but i'm stuck at work, forum keeps crashing and i'm so excited i can't concentrate - please somebody tell me what's going on.....

Jnr Kisby said:
Adebayor is bringing his own chair ;)

Those were the chairs we had already.

Apparently we have put a bid in for some new leather ones from Harrods

Harrods have turned us down, the chairs wanted to come but Harrods won't let them leave until they have found replacements.

United have got some free from Oxfam.

i dont think tevez is the delay. hughes has only just turned up so we were probably waiting for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.