My Dad turned to me at 0-3 and said........

BoyBlue_1985

This is amazing but this is City we watching

Both said yeah typical City 4-3 at the whistle and laughed

I know we have come a long long way now, but its these very moments that remind me where we came from

I consider myself lucky (strangly) to grow up in times when we where so poor all you could do is laugh, it means i enjoy these times alot more than anyone knowing only this could

Its a great ride at the mo and looking at the table fills me with pride
We not everybodys 2nd team anymore but god are we GOOD now

That is all

CTID

Where I was stood, a good few of us were saying we'll be able to relax if we got 6.

We did.. But then it started raining. >_<

I really thought it was going to get abandoned half way through 2nd half. I thought "this could only happen to City". And if it had you could guarantee we wouldn't win the re-arranged game.

Said something similar to my boy at 3-0 .... that we needed a 4th as insurance. Then when we finally got a 5th said "we can relax now". When it started lashing it down second half had to take the dog for a walk I was so sure it would be abandoned. LMAO now.
Typical feckin City 5-0 up at half time and you still can't enjoy the 2nd half!

Don't know if this has been mentioned on any other threads but it did happen once to City. i.e. we were winning 6-2 and game got abandoned. Then we lost in the re-arranged game. Well before my time but I remember reading about it.

stirlingblue said:
Said something similar to my boy at 3-0 .... that we needed a 4th as insurance. Then when we finally got a 5th said "we can relax now". When it started lashing it down second half had to take the dog for a walk I was so sure it would be abandoned. LMAO now.
Typical feckin City 5-0 up at half time and you still can't enjoy the 2nd half!

This this and this a million times me and my Dad so gutted we didnt even talk during 2nd half, its so bad its good

Sometimes you wanna hate City but you can as much as you try

robsta said:
Don't know if this has been mentioned on any other threads but it did happen once to City. i.e. we were winning 6-2 and game got abandoned. Then we lost in the re-arranged game. Well before my time but I remember reading about it.
it was an fa cup game vs luton in the early 60s
we were 6-1 up i think, denis law scoring all six and was abandoned due to fog
they won the rearranged game 3-1 IIRC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.