My daughter lost a bracelet at match today

bumbleblue

I know this is a long shot but our Loz lost a Pandora bracelet at the game today. It has sentimental value and she is heartbroken. Does anybody know if it’s still Danny Wilson who is a good contact at the club.. just in case some kind hearted person has found it and handed it in.

I know this is a long shot but our Loz lost a Pandora bracelet at the game today. It has sentimental value and she is heartbroken. Does anybody know if it’s still Danny Wilson who is a good contact at the club.. just in case some kind hearted person has found it and handed it in.

When we had four home games in a two week spell a few weeks back, there were still bottles under seats from the previous games, they never bothered even tidying the stadium.

Saying that we are away until the Hoff game so they might bother to get the cleaners in before then.

Hopefully it’s found and handed in.

I lost my car keys a few seasons ago and some kind soul handed them in at the Main Entrance at the West Stand. Did yer wait till everyone had near fucked off and asked on the desk. I gave it the same chance as Eddie scoring from a free kick but they had been handed in. I like to think that City fans are as honest as the day is long. Check it out! And thanks again to the fan who handed in my car keys.

Danny can put it you to the right person but your best bet is to call in the office just inside the Ashton New Road entrance. That's where lost property is sent to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.