My debut in a musical video!

Ha!
I wanted to jump into the pool holding the words up and have them reverse it so I appear jumping out but my line was too quick for it to be effective so I stood on a fallen tree over a creek at the back of my gaff
"Gaff"? I always had my suspicions about you. Now you've confirmed them. You're not from Manchester at all, you're a bloody cockney. You'll be yapping about your "Manor" next, and supping a pint or two of Courage gnat's piss.

As you all know, my taste in music is much admired on BM....

My former next door neighbour in Moston is the bass player in Y Key Operators. They have a new single out but couldn't meet together to produce a video due to lockdown.
So they came up with a plan to have the video made using fans to provide the backdrop.....
Enjoy -
Y Key Operators - The town where you were born

Great that you have finally made it into a music video, however you have definitely been upstaged by the 4th(?) shot of the video of the Failsworth Pole sign....... ;-)

Well I feel left out. My dad was working away and my mum went with him, so I was born in a place that was never my town. I lived in two towns and only returned to Glasgow when I was two.

My version would be,
I
the town you came back to after being away for two years because your dad loved a pound note and my mum didn't give a fuck either.

Catchy I know. I'm going to put some heavy base down and see where it goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.