My Dog bit me..

You did the right thing. Dogs are pack animals by nature and you have to show them you are the boss/their leader. Doesn’t mean beat the fuck out of him or be cruel, but they have to know you are the top dog.....if you’ll pardon the pun. From your dog’s point of view, he’s got an interloper on his turf and that clearly doesn’t sit well in doggy land

We literally have a pack of dogs at home, it was four of them at on point but down to three. All bitches (mum and her two offspring). They know who the alpha male is in our house; no need for smacking but they know who is boss. Mind you, they are small and couldn't do much damage to a human if they did bite. Rabbits and small critters are another matter: they are absolutely murderous when it comes to those as they are ratters as a breed.

We literally have a pack of dogs at home, it was four of them at on point but down to three. All bitches (mum and her two offspring). They know who the alpha male is in our house; no need for smacking but they know who is boss. Mind you, they are small and couldn't do much damage to a human if they did bite. Rabbits and small critters are another matter: they are absolutely murderous when it comes to those as they are ratters as a breed.

Used to have a black and white collie when I was a kid. Loved it to bits. Had a Scotty for a while when I was older, who was great too. Our house is just too small to have one now, but if I ever get rich and can afford to move to somewhere bigger, I'd get a couple of dogs in a heartbeat. Not sure about picking up crap though.......!

You going to Wembers by the way? We're in block 113.....

Feel free to merge this...

I have a lodger who has a dog and he bought it to stay, really placid think. My dog is a lab / collie mix and quite boisterous and thinks hes alpha. Yesterday he went for her food so I grabbed him by the collar to pull him away and he bit my hand, drawing blood and several teeth marks. I gave him a smack and locked him in a room for an hour. What the hell do you do if your dog shows a real nasty side? I think he was jealous and being greedy, the other dog has left my house now...

You deserved it mate.

You don’t move another dog in to your dog’s patch and start feeding it.

In dog terms that’s a right fucking Liberty.

As above, its a liberty ,its like Derby day, there is a red on the left in the seat next to you, you've never met him/her / it before, your pal to your right leans over and strokes its hair and gives him/her/it the pie he normally gives you and you alone.

Used to have a black and white collie when I was a kid. Loved it to bits. Had a Scotty for a while when I was older, who was great too. Our house is just too small to have one now, but if I ever get rich and can afford to move to somewhere bigger, I'd get a couple of dogs in a heartbeat. Not sure about picking up crap though.......!

You going to Wembers by the way? We're in block 113.....

My wife wanted these dogs - I'd have gone for proper dogs - so she gets to clean up the crap.

Not missed a Wembley trip since my first visit in '74. We are about as far from you as we could be, up in 501 as I am taking one of my daughters so I decided to give standing up a miss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.