My Facebook Status update!

Biggsy1

Tonights was "just had a facebook cull of roughly 80 facebook friends, the 2nd cull to follow shortly, I mean seriously whats the point! I never see you or speak to you so honestly why do we bother! ;)"

Feels liberating, have now ditched 120 randoms, ex work colleagues, school friends, travelling people and flirts!

Good ridance!

2nd cull to follow tomorrow!

Facebook is alright, someone just posted a picture of a mate of mine when he was seven dressed up as a tiger in the newspaper. ;)

BimboBob said:
Oooh...add me Biggsy add me...

I will have 5 friends then.I've heard that once you get 5 friends you get a blonde piece turning up and doing you on the floor.

I got 3, and ended up with a Ginger :-(

Biggsy1 said:
Tonights was "just had a facebook cull of roughly 80 facebook friends, the 2nd cull to follow shortly, I mean seriously whats the point! I never see you or speak to you so honestly why do we bother! ;)"

Feels liberating, have now ditched 120 randoms, ex work colleagues, school friends, travelling people and flirts!

Good ridance!

2nd cull to follow tomorrow!

Keep it to 50 mate. No need for family either unless they don't live in the same town. As for friends in school who send you requests they just want to have a big ole nose into your business. Fook 'em.

johnmc said:
Facebook is a bag of wank - a competition to see who has the most friends.
yeh i agree, and that biggsy fella is just showing off 'cos he's got that many he can fuck some off, fuckin' popular t**t. BTW i now have 4 friends and i've actually met one of them, although i must admit he didn't look much like a Sandra!

Think I am in need of a good clearout too. Got about 500 friends and I probably don't know 400 of 'em. Started the other night then couldn't be arsed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.