My final transfer post until next season

i dont want to call you ,but i think we all no every player you mentioned has been linked since we got dough at sumstage ,,so really thanks for nothing ,,,if you could say we are signing him ,then the next day that players signs,you get respect pal , until then you get none .

yozzer said:
i dont want to call you ,but i think we all no every player you mentioned has been linked since we got dough at sumstage ,,so really thanks for nothing ,,,if you could say we are signing him ,then the next day that players signs,you get respect pal , until then you get none .

I know you mean well Bombo - but you told us your source is a lower league agent.

A few of us on here have contacts with agents - However, every agent I know
hasnt a clue what City's plans cause it is so cloak and dagger at eastlands at the moment.

The idea that your mate has the inside track on our ambitions is not very believable im afraid.

Keep on posting - but dont expect to be taken seriously

yet another attention seeking drama queen.

its ok he wont reply to this because he said he wont be posting in the transfer threads anymore :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.