My girlfriend just made me bleed :(

richcity said:
she just grabbed my nose playing around and now its pissing blood! Is that love or what! and when i was cleaning it up she ran out the room to see who got fucking evicted from bb!!!

Wait until the evictions are about to be announced and then kick her in the ****.See how she likes it.Always got to be a bit of give and take in a relationship.

BimboBob said:
richcity said:
she just grabbed my nose playing around and now its pissing blood! Is that love or what! and when i was cleaning it up she ran out the room to see who got fucking evicted from bb!!!

Wait until the evictions are about to be announced and then kick her in the ****.See how she likes it.Always got to be a bit of give and take in a relationship.

He wouldn't dare to touch me, because he knows i'd castrate him.
Besides, it's a bit late for that advice now, as it's finished.

GabbiHartCtid said:
BimboBob said:

Sorry love...i'm a bloke so wouldn't know BB from AA.I'd still kick you in the **** for walking off just to watch a no mark tv programme.I take it you love him?Show it sometimes eh?

BimboBob said:
GabbiHartCtid said:

Sorry love...i'm a bloke so wouldn't know BB from AA.I'd still kick you in the **** for walking off just to watch a no mark tv programme.I take it you love him?Show it sometimes eh?

Aha, who says i don't show it?
No, you wouldn't kick me in anything, because you would be very sorry for your trouble.
And, no i didn't walk off just to watch a tv programme, we were messing about and his nose bled a little bit, it was nothing major, and i sorted it out for him, so don't get involved if you are going to make stupid comments eh?
:)

GabbiHartCtid said:
jimharri said:
No; "my mate" meant your girlfriend's. he says she sounds the kinky one in your house!!

I am his girlfriend :s
homer_simpson_doh_02.gif

That'll teach me not to take more notice of usernames!!Errrr, moving swiftly on............nasty weather we're having!!
*starts searching for coat*

GabbiHartCtid said:
BimboBob said:

No, you wouldn't kick me in anything, because you would be very sorry for your trouble.
And, no i didn't walk off just to watch a tv programme, we were messing about and his nose bled a little bit, it was nothing major, and i sorted it out for him, so don't get involved if you are going to make stupid comments eh?

2i900w0.jpg

GabbiHartCtid said:
BimboBob said:

Fair dos love,i'm only messing as well.

WATCH THE FACE!

BimboBob said:
GabbiHartCtid said:

Fair dos love,i'm only messing as well.

WATCH THE FACE!
hm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.