my glory hunting brother??

Mancini's Second Contract

ive been workin for 10 years to make my brother a blue and its worked for the last ten years, my dads a united fan and he told me that my brother asked for a chelsea shirt with anelka on the back "/ my dad been a red scum went and bought him the chelsea shirt, any suggestions on how i can get him back? i was thinkin of a city shirt with i 8 united on the back?

If he's a gloryhunter just leave him to it. He'll come crawling back when we win the treble in 2011/2012. ;)

Bide your time mate, then start laughing at him when he turns out to be a "true blue" and was simply pretending. This miraculous metamorphosis should start when we start to pick up silverware.

fordinho10 said:
ive been workin for 10 years to make my brother a blue and its worked for the last ten years, my dads a united fan and he rang me up to tell me my brother asked for a chelsea shirt with anelkaa on the back "/ my dad been a red scum bastard went and bought him the chelsea shirt, any suggestions on how i can get him back? i was thinkin of a city shirt with i 8 united on the back?

out of all their players, he asked for anelka.... coincidence or sky blue after all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.