My hamburg ticket is in northern ireland

jimmym_mcfc

got my hamburg ticket on my m8s customer num it came on saturday but my brother didnt recognise the name so signed it away to go back to the sorting beuro which is in northern ireland haha leaving tomorrow aswell

Mine is in Ireland too. Well pissed off.
T/O said no one was in when Royal Mail tried to deliver ( which is untrue) and letter is therefore returned to sender as there was no return address it ends up in Ireland!!!!!!!!!
T/O are ringing me back when she has spoken to office manager. This needs to be sorted out quick.
This is the problem when they put tickets on sale so close to match day.

The irony is that if they had been sent 1st class guaranteed next day delivery (or even just 1st class) they would have ben stuffed through your door and no problem arises. Effectively you've paid to stuff yourselves. Its pathetic.

bluesteve1964 said:
Mine is in Ireland too. Well pissed off.
T/O said no one was in when Royal Mail tried to deliver ( which is untrue) and letter is therefore returned to sender as there was no return address it ends up in Ireland!!!!!!!!!
T/O are ringing me back when she has spoken to office manager. This needs to be sorted out quick.
This is the problem when they put tickets on sale so close to match day.

went to the ticket office and sorted it i have to pick up a duplicate at hamburg, good job i can speak german

the lad on the phone (toby his name was) was a complete and utter twat but the bonny lass with all the jewelrry at the box office couldnt do enough for me

picked up another 2 spares as well as a home ticket for a £1 on my brothers customer num

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.