my have 2 spare tickets for Blackburn any offers???

I've decided to make it face value only tickets in here from now on, don't want people taking the piss charging over the odds to fellow blues.

Ric said:
I've decided to make it face value only tickets in here from now on, don't want people taking the piss charging over the odds to fellow blues.
Nice one Ric.

I think this is a bit harsh on him, the highest bidder could have been well below face, I doubt this match will sell out with prices charged. Fair enough he could have said upto £37 inc booking fee though.

In fairness, he did pm me later quoting my last post. Maybe he meant to just reply as there is nothing secretive in it, i will post it and maybe clear him a little :)

"ok mate then thats what I will do I get tickets for more or less every single game as I am A member of a supporters club close to where I live and on my chirldrens life I have never sold tickets for more than what I have paid including old trafford thats gods honest truth I wont know till tomoz about tickets"

thats why i think you should have the 50 post before starting a new thread, beacuse of cnuts like him!!!

Best offer but looking for face value is all he had to say.
IMO i think he was after more if he could get it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.