my have 2 spare tickets for Blackburn any offers???

alextrueblue said:
don't listen to them mate. i'll take em off you. i'll pick them up in person, meet me at a secluded place at midnight tonight, you'll recognise me, i'll be the guy in the bally with the claw hammer zip ties and vaseline. ;-)
pmsl

ha u lot make me laugh calling me a tout i only have to spare tickets because my mother and father have decided to go away so I thought I would try help out some fellow city fans saying I had 2 spare tickets I just said highest bidder doesnt mean I want a £1000 I defo want the £37 I paid I don't give a shit in making loads of cash on them so ffs stop slagging me off fooking muppets

If you really wanted to help out why not just say 1st come, 1st served at face value? trying to make money of fellow blues is a bit low imo.

fuck him off.its always people with low amount of posts trying to make a couple of quid.sally the cats another one with her £99, 3 week coach trips to barcelona.

Your a knobhead mate, only REAL fans come on here selling tickets and the one thing we DO NOT do is sell tickets to each other above face value, it's an unwritten rule - I read your bollocks "I don't want a grand" bullshit but I bet you would take it if somebody offered it, your a fucking wanker! Fuck off back to Old Trafford

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.