my juliet.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
glen quagmire said:
GSC, i was in chopsticks tonight in swinton, have you been in?

Yeah, the one that used to be Yates's. It was nice when I last went in. Puccini's next door is top notch.

Yes, it was bang on! I was gonna try the one next door, but opted for the chinese, we will deffo try puccini's now! If i mention you at the door, will i get a discount?

glen quagmire said:
glen quagmire said:
GSC, i was in chopsticks tonight in swinton, have you been in?

Yeah, the one that used to be Yates's. It was nice when I last went in. Puccini's next door is top notch.

Yes, it was bang on! I was gonna try the one next door, but opted for the chinese, we will deffo try puccini's now! If i mention you at the door, will i get a discount?

Mention my name you get to shag his wife.

glen quagmire said:

Is she smashable?

glen quagmire said:
glen quagmire said:

Is she smashable?

No but she makes a cracking bolognese.

glen quagmire said:
Three of them are ST holders at the swamp. The other one is a fc united fan.

Only Reni from The Stone Roses is Blue. I always felt he was the most talented one, too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.