My lads just been signed up::))

My boys are 14 and one's a keeper the other a midfielder, they have both been playing since they where 7 in various teams.

They are in a good one now at last, seems the manager actually likes them to pass the ball on the floor.

The midfielder has scored 8 and had 6 assists in the first 3 games.

\0/

the keeper hasnt had anything to do yet lol
Makes a change as he has spent the last few years diving about in behind a poor defence.

bluealf said:
My boys are 14 and one's a keeper the other a midfielder, they have both been playing since they where 7 in various teams.

They are in a good one now at last, seems the manager actually likes them to pass the ball on the floor.

\0/

Makes a change as he has spent the last few years diving about in behind a poor defence.

Get them to the City academy :D.We may have the future Messi here

my son a mad city fan plays for billericay town (rymans premierleague essex) now 19 and earning a massive £50 aweek, never forget that moment when he was offered a contract at 16. and the fixture coming up on sky sports news.. so proud

skysrblue said:
my son a mad city fan plays for billericay town (rymans premierleague essex) now 19 and earning a massive £50 aweek, never forget that moment when he was offered a contract at 16. and the fixture coming up on sky sports news.. so proud

thats awesome mate - - dont how I could contain the buzz, thats still quite a level, my boys at the bottom of the ladder...but now climbing

-- Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:24 pm --

bluealf said:

\0/

8 and 6 in 3?! he must be one popular lad

What i love is how you start trying to mentor them as if you know what the fuk your sayin!!

Matt Diablo said:
skysrblue said:

thats awesome mate - - dont how I could contain the buzz, thats still quite a level, my boys at the bottom of the ladder...but now climbing

-- Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:24 pm --

bluealf said:

\0/

8 and 6 in 3?! he must be one popular lad

What i love is how you start trying to mentor them as if you know what the fuk your sayin!!
its great when you stand in the crowd and you can hear them talking about your son, he made his debut against west ham in a friendly in front of 2000 people and missed a penalty!!

My son has been at Blackburn's Academy for over 2 years now. He's in the U13's, signed for 2 more years which brings him close to scholarship time. He was at City from the age of 8, dropped by them after 2 years, totally gutted him, me & my Dad as we're all big blues but after a couple of months back at his old club (Denton Youth) he got picked up by Blackburn & hasn't looked back since. Been Captain for the last few games & plays anywhere they ask him though they've moved him to a left sided Central Midfield position recently. He's played as the striker, left & right midfield/winger, left back & Central Defender. He's versatile, has 2 good feet but primarily left & isn't scared to head the ball, oh & he's stupidly fast (Tameside champion at 100 meters). Plus he's built like a brick shithouse for a 12 year old. I hate him ;-)

As you can probably tell I'm really proud of him & hope he makes it but after what happened to him at City we both know it could all end tomorrow.

very interesting to hear about the higher level realities lads - I guess the bottom line is its just great for them being part of a team. I just feel very lucky my lad managed to bunny hop all of their long summer trials of over 100 boys and get in after a few training sessions with the already nearly established team...otherwise we would have missed the boat and it would be solid getting in anywhere good after that - Watford friendly league ;)here we come....

my lads 16..in bury youth team...gets paid now the lucky little fooker.and he can be seen on there website,started season injured and just getting back,

My lads been playing since 5 always played one or two years up, won the league and cup double 3 years on the bounce with differnet teams each seaon. scored over 100 goals from left wing one season. Currently signed with our beloved Man City U9's, he has a wond of a left foot but jesus he is lazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.