My last game today

You do realise if things take a downturn you were clearly a lucky mascot and will have to go AWOL for the good of the club ?

Stay safe fella, have a good tour. We'll see you when you get back

mancitymick said:
As a one or two on here are aware today was my last game of the season as i have to deploy with the RN for 6 months. No better way to sign off with another win and backing a 3-1 win at 10/1. Will still be on here whilst away but see you all next season in person. Regards Mick

All the best mick, from an ex bootneck

All the best from the States, Mick. My baby cousin is getting ready to deploy to the Middle East for the second time and I know you guys all do a hell of a job for kin and country, whatever your tasks may be.

Something tells me we'll be "Citting" at the top of the Table when you return, just as we are now!

mancitymick said:
As a one or two on here are aware today was my last game of the season as i have to deploy with the RN for 6 months. No better way to sign off with another win and backing a 3-1 win at 10/1. Will still be on here whilst away but see you all next season in person. Regards Mick
all the best mate! take care blue!

Re: Re: My last game today

mancitymick said:

I've said it before...

Good luck mate. Keep the captains toilet spotless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.