My Latest Blog - Hot Off The Presses - Real Mancs Are Blue

svennis pennis said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
Because Im an itchy son woman ! When i get stuck for words I itch ! plus, I have fleas

RMAB! Please can Prick of the week become a regular feature. My nomination would be 'Arry Redknapp. Blaming us for everything. And in general being a ****.

Bruce would also be a strong contender

johnmc said:
Dont have a go at any of our players, and I doubt no one on here knows exactly what Elano did or didnt do.

We know he's been on the pitch being very lazy in the past because weve got eyes, 2-0 down against forest and hes slowly strolling to take a corner? not good enough, we also know hes publicly come out basically slagging off Mark Hughes, as I say hes improved recently but if im paying silly money to go and watch these buggers perform in the blue shirt I think Im entitled to voice an opinion about them when they arent pulling their weight !

CTID !

svennis pennis said:
RMAB! Please can Prick of the week become a regular feature. My nomination would be 'Arry Redknapp. Blaming us for everything. And in general being a ****.

Aye, I was going to have a vote each week , change the name to wanker of the week and make a little trophy.

RealMancsAreBlue said:
We know he's been on the pitch being very lazy in the past because weve got eyes, 2-0 down against forest and hes slowly strolling to take a corner? not good enough, we also know hes publicly come out basically slagging off Mark Hughes, as I say hes improved recently but if im paying silly money to go and watch these buggers perform in the blue shirt I think Im entitled to voice an opinion about them when they arent pulling their weight !

CTID !

Yeah but by the same token then the press are entitled to their opinion on what is happening at our club. I think we need more of a siege mentality rather than having a go at individual players in the public domain - we have enough outsiders doing that at the minute. And from experience at city it doesnt take much for one discerning voice turning into two , into ten, into 1000 etc etc. And before you know Elano is getting the boo boy treatment that Vassell is seeing now.

It pathetic really, Vassell is not good enough, we all can see that, but he has a blue shirt on and i will never boo someone who wears one or have a go at them in the public domain.

johnmc said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:

CTID !

Yeah but by the same token then the press are entitled to their opinion on what is happening at our club. I think we need more of a siege mentality rather than having a go at individual players in the public domain - we have enough outsiders doing that at the minute. And from experience at city it doesnt take much for one discerning voice turning into two , into ten, into 1000 etc etc. And before you know Elano is getting the boo boy treatment that Vassell is seeing now.

It pathetic really, Vassell is not good enough, we all can see that, but he has a blue shirt on and i will never boo someone who wears one or have a go at them in the public domain.

I have never booed a city player but also as I say, I am entitled to my opinion about who should/ shouldnt be wearing the shirt. Also, these rag papers arent expressing opinions, they are making up stories, when they do have an opinion i have the right to call them a wanker just like the people who call me a wanker for my views.

kippax casual said:
svennis pennis said:

Bruce would also be a strong contender
Yeah, snap

RealMancsAreBlue said:
I have never booed a city player but also as I say, I am entitled to my opinion about who should/ shouldnt be wearing the shirt. Also, these rag papers arent expressing opinions, they are making up stories, when they do have an opinion i have the right to call them a wanker just like the people who call me a wanker for my views.

Boo or slagging them off where thousands of people can see pretty much the same thing. Of course your allowed you opinion, that goes without saying. Just when people are slagging off our club or individual players in the press, we have a go, then do the same or similar on a widely used internet video forum. Bit hypocritical for me.

Like I say, your entitled to your view, your entitled to post your view anywhere that allows it as well. Just not something i would do or endorse.

johnmc said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:

Boo or slagging them off where thousands of people can see pretty much the same thing. Of course your allowed you opinion, that goes without saying. Just when people are slagging off our club or individual players in the press, we have a go, then do the same or similar on a widely used internet video forum. Bit hypocritical for me.

Like I say, your entitled to your view, your entitled to post your view anywhere that allows it as well. Just not something i would do or endorse.

Well ok, lets just leave at - I think Im allowed an opinion and so do you, so long as I keep it to myself :)

Peace baby !

Best blog ever.

If youtube bans it we should organise a riot. Not suggesting anything but youtube doesn't like that sort of thing. Fucking propaganda.

Cheers for adding me on youtube aswell, hope to add another video soon :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.