My Letter from Gary Cook - Proof our opinions dont matter

It's just proof the Garry Cook is a Guardian Reader who doesn't want to risk offending people. Pretty soon he'll want the City fans not to cheer when we score in case it offends the opposition fans. I'm going to contact the Daily Mail immediately so we can have them, once again, fight in the people's corner. A headline like HOMOSEXUAL GARRY COOK WANTS BRITISH Manchester City FANS TO SURRENDER, would do much to aid our cause.

Skashion said:
It's just proof the Garry Cook is a Guardian Reader who doesn't want to risk offending people. Pretty soon he'll want the City fans not to cheer when we score in case it offends the opposition fans. I'm going to contact the Daily Mail immediately so we can have them, once again, fight in the people's corner. A headline like HOMOSEXUAL GARRY COOK WANTS BRITISH Manchester City FANS TO SURRENDER, would do much to aid our cause.

Yeah got onto the daily FAIL

100%manc said:
On second thoughts, I've just realised this type of story will attract the attention of one Tanya Gold and I have no wish to inflict her upon our great club. I'll just let this slap in the face from Garry slide on this occasion.

Skashion said:
100%manc said:
On second thoughts, I've just realised this type of story will attract the attention of one Tanya Gold and I have no wish to inflict her upon our great club. I'll just let this slap in the face from Garry slide on this occasion.

True, but I dont know how gary cook has the nerve to write sucha a letter and dismiss my Ideas like that . . . .

Skashion said:

facepalm.gif

33485-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Happy-Greek-Fisherman-In-A-Boat-Reeling-In-A-Fish-On-A-Hook.jpg

100%manc said:
Skashion said:

True, but I dont know how gary cook has the nerve to write sucha a letter and dismiss my Ideas like that . . . .
I know. Not one of those ideas is objectionable in my opinion, and trust Garry to dignify the idea that the north standers are 'refugees'. Just another member of the Communist PC police. Still, what can you expect from an immigrant?

Absolutely disgusting behaviour from 'our' so called club.

If you can't attend the odd execution what do we have left?

Skashion said:
100%manc said:
I know. Not one of those ideas is objectionable in my opinion, and trust Garry to dignify the idea that the north standers are 'refugees'. Just another member of the Communist PC police. Still, what can you expect from an immigrant?

I agree Cook is like a modern day Starling. What a bastard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.