my little lad tonight!

Here you go Fergie - Another Blue! My Josh

24wripz.jpg

henrythedogcity said:
Just put my little boy to bed tonight....... and he said can i tell you something daddy......... i said what what would that be......his reply.......i love city daddy......bless him only 3 yrs old...!!
That brought a lump to my throat! Good lad!

My grandson who is 4 1/2 months old wouldn't settle on Tuesday night. They brought him down and he watched the blues. He's been smiling since.

jeffjohnstone said:
Thats cool mate go on you tube and type man city mad and watch my 3 yr old daughter singing city songs ( bluemoon and city the best team in the land) maybe they could have some future together in 20 yrs time

haha cute and funny!

My lad is 5 and goes to a very rag dominated school (no it's not in Essex). And I can tell you, he fights his corner every day.
It sort of feels like indoctrination on my part...but what the fook else are you gonna do?
I've only got the one child, and he can't be red.

I hope our new little Blues see more success than our generations have.

whalley ranger said:
My lad is 5 and goes to a very rag dominated school (no it's not in Essex). And I can tell you, he fights his corner every day.
It sort of feels like indoctrination on my part...but what the fook else are you gonna do?
I've only got the one child, and he can't be red.

I hope our new little Blues see more success than our generations have.

I moved down south the season Ball took us down. My eldest lad was 3 at the time and I've had another since who's now 10. Needless to say when he started at school half his class were gooners or spuds and the other half were rags. He has been through some shite (as has his younger brother who of course is now in a class full of Chelsea fans.)

On Tuesday night on the way back home (I didn't take his brother up) I asked him if he had ever regretted being a blue. In his London accent he asked if I was taking the piss.

Whatever mistakes I have made as a parent, if I say so myself I got one bit of their upbringing right.

My lad

Matthew Colin Francis Clayton

MCFC pure accident initials not the conception before u start

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.