My Liverpool Stag Doo..

Oohvonkyvonky

I've my stag doo this Saturday in Liverpool and hoping to get a few ideas rorm the off topic regulars.

I've not been there too often so any good ideas of where to start the day about 2ish....

Decent bars, pubs etc?

a lot depends on your age group and what your looking for. some good ones on here-

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.liverpool.com/pubs-and-bars.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.liverpool.com/pubs-and-bars.html</a>

the ship and mitre at top of dale street is good for real ales etc and dale street itself is good to crawl down or up.
the croc on hardman street is a good one and if you go next door to the wig and pen you can get a nice lady to dance for you ( allegedly )
hope street up the top end by the rc cathedral has some good bars.
i would personally avoid bold street and the hanover street area but each to their own.

To start the day, you could try Walkabout in Concert Square. They also have a big screen there, so you could watch the football.

@Shackattack, the pen and wig's a lapdance place, so I would expect a nice lady to dance for you anyway.

being a scouser i did know that actually. i would avoid anywhere around williamson square especially the walkabout.

shackattack said:
being a scouser i did know that actually. i would avoid anywhere around williamson square especially the walkabout.

I quite like the Walkabout to be honest, though I go mostly at night, only went once in the daytime.

it changes at night and mainly young scalls thinking they are hard. think MIB full of WKD.
not my idea of fun but then am an arld arse ;-) i would just go on a session around hardman street and end up in the grapes till 4 am !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.