My mate is thinking of creating a Man City band

lita69

To help with the atmosphere at Eastlands. He's hoping to get in touch with the club and see if they'd be happy to organise for them to take instruments in and sit together and play City favourites. Looking at the success of the England band he thought it could be a real boost. I personally feel it be great and also original to the Premiership (we started the Poznan in the prem and also a band?) and can just imagine the whole ground singing Bluemoon on cue to help boost the atmosphere. He' plays the trumpet and has a band lined up and asked if I could first check out the feedback on here as it's full of match going loyal blues, no need to be rude if it's not wanted but would be nice to know what the feelings were?

Tell him not to rush into it and to think about it for a few decades before he makes his decision.

lita69 said:
To help with the atmosphere at Eastlands. He's hoping to get in touch with the club and see if they'd be happy to organise for them to take instruments in and sit together and play City favourites. Looking at the success of the England band he thought it could be a real boost. I personally feel it be great and also original to the Premiership (we started the Poznan in the prem and also a band?) and can just imagine the whole ground singing Bluemoon on cue to help boost the atmosphere. He' plays the trumpet and has a band lined up and asked if I could first check out the feedback on here as it's full of match going loyal blues, no need to be rude if it's not wanted but would be nice to know what the feelings were?

You'd probably be better off trying it at the ice hockey. They love cheesy shit like this.

I seem to remember that a band stuck their pitch up in the North Stand at a night match a few years back at Maine Road. Started off all jolly but mysteriously fell silent after about 10 minutes (although my memory might be going, but that is how I remember hearing it from the Kippax), never to be heard of since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.