My monumental disaster

stonie

what a disaster, was wondering why tomorrows match wasn't showing in my wallet, initially thought it was something to do with getting a new phone and it not quite syncing, only found out on the phone to the club that I had sold it (accidentally) when I listed my wolves ticket in the exchange on 2nd may, what a bell end, looks like pub for me, gutted to say the least but my own fault, guess I'm not the only one to of ever done this for a game but one of this magnitude......

That is a disaster mate. I’d be gutted as I’m sure you are. Get to the pub get lashed and watch the blues make history

what a disaster, was wondering why tomorrows match wasn't showing in my wallet, initially thought it was something to do with getting a new phone and it not quite syncing, only found out on the phone to the club that I had sold it (accidentally) when I listed my wolves ticket in the exchange on 2nd may, what a bell end, looks like pub for me, gutted to say the least but my own fault, guess I'm not the only one to of ever done this for a game but one of this magnitude......

Stick on some Stone Island, go in a big group and jib in when someone opens a door. Worked at Maine Road.

Try a West Ham thread, something like KUMB, you might be able to buy one

Few knocking about on Twitter fv (yes I know) decent blues as well, couple of over 65’s as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.