My monumental disaster

If it makes you feel any better it’ll probably get sold on for about £300 : )

what a disaster, was wondering why tomorrows match wasn't showing in my wallet, initially thought it was something to do with getting a new phone and it not quite syncing, only found out on the phone to the club that I had sold it (accidentally) when I listed my wolves ticket in the exchange on 2nd may, what a bell end, looks like pub for me, gutted to say the least but my own fault, guess I'm not the only one to of ever done this for a game but one of this magnitude......
I have never seen City win the league despite holding a season ticket 44 years.

I let my Dad and my 2 lads use my ticket in 2012 and 2014.

I went in when united won 2-3 after we were hammering them. Im clearly a jinx so since then the lads and my dad take centre stage.

I will be watching in the pub near the ground with my best mate and our kid....to be honest I need the beer to calm my nerves. I would like to just go for a walk in the hills until its all over but the next best thing is getting pissed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.