My NHS Experience

Prestwich_Blue said:
No wonder it's costing so much money. Whatever happened to "Go home & take two aspirin?"

Seriously, glad to hear you were well looked after.

Actually, in the end thats exactly what was said - at the very least I know what I can do and more importantly what I can't.

Prestwich_Blue said:
No wonder it's costing so much money. Whatever happened to "Go home & take two aspirin?"

I got told that at Bury General many years ago after I had shattered my elbow joint.

My NHS experience is getting a letter from my dentist telling me he is giving up NHS work. I asked the Primary Care Trust for help finding another one. They didn't get get back to me as promised so I contacted them again. They again promised to be in touch. Again they haven't, and that was over a year ago.

Not impressed.

Glad it's not too serious bbe. Never had a problem with NHS and its one of the best things about this country.

stony said:
I've had recent experience with the NHS and the paramedic turned out to be a bluemooner(thanks again mate)
I'm not saying who though....
i'm curious to know how you found that out. lol
seems and odd thing to bring up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.