My Niece stinks

Jc3065

Need help guys and girls! How do I tell my sister that her 16 year old Daughter absolutely stinks. Tried the subtle hints like gifts of body wash and deodorant with no luck at all

I think this is one of those situations where you've got to just get drunk and tell her.

She is your sister, just tell her that her daughter reeks. You dont need to beat around the bush with family, you will be doing her scruffy daughter a favour anyway

You can word it pretty much how you want to your sister, providing the daughter doesn't hear. Say something like 'alright our kid, not being funny but your daughter stinks. Only saying so that she doesn't get targeted at school'.
To the point.

Bloke in our office used to stink. He was a good sport, so we all chipped in to buy 20 magic tree air freshener's and just scattered them all over his desk. He took it well, but still stank afterwards. He must have just not given a single fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.