My opinion

Enty said:
mammutly said:
Must each opinion must be repeated and repeated and repeated? Do we have to have thread after thread after fucking thread of people saying the same things?

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Stop telling us that you like Hughes/don't like Hughes. FFS! EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS.

Two points:

1) If you don't want to hear other peoples opinions don't read a thread titled ' My opinion'
2) Fook off and don't be a narky tit

Two points in reply:

1) I don't know untill I read a thread what a posters 'opinion' might be. I have no problem with people posting opinions, just think its pointless to keep posting them over and over a-fucking-gen

2) Listen to yourself/take your own advice. If you don't want to hear my opinion, don't read it.

Oh and learn to spell 'fuck'. It's only 4 letters.

mammutly said:
Enty said:
Two points:

1) If you don't want to hear other peoples opinions don't read a thread titled ' My opinion'
2) Fook off and don't be a narky tit

Two points in reply:

1) I don't know untill I read a thread what a posters 'opinion' might be. I have no problem with people posting opinions, just think its pointless to keep posting them over and over a-fucking-gen

2) Listen to yourself/take your own advice. If you don't want to hear my opinion, don't read it.

Thanks for another great contribution!

could be wrong but i think even if ou win the ufea cup you dont qualify

but we are shit and fucked

hughes out hes fucked us up big time

scorer said:
westie said:
could be wrong but i think even if ou win the ufea cup you dont qualify

but we are shit and fucked

hughes out hes fucked us up big time

Correct, you dont enter as the holders...

Smashing! We are officially fucked then!

Enty said:
mammutly said:
Two points in reply:

Thanks for another great contribution!

You're very welcome. There's 10% off my fan club membership fee in January ;-)

It has been crap, no doubt about it but our new owners will want to give Hughes a chance. (especially with Cook as a supporter) If Hughes buys well and in the second half of the season and we manage to win a few games and gain a respectable position then everyone is happy. If not he will be dropped like a sack of spuds. The new owners don't like plaster board, they like marble and gold and if Hughes fails I think they will offer Mourinho around £10 million a year plus bonuses and we'll be happy again.

Lets face it, we've had worse times!

amone said:
It has been crap, no doubt about it but our new owners will want to give Hughes a chance. (especially with Cook as a supporter) If Hughes buys well and in the second half of the season and we manage to win a few games and gain a respectable position then everyone is happy. If not he will be dropped like a sack of spuds. The new owners don't like plaster board, they like marble and gold and if Hughes fails I think they will offer Mourinho around £10 million a year plus bonuses and we'll be happy again.

Lets face it, we've had worse times!
And you reckon 'the special one' will come then, do you?

He was interviewed recently and said everyone knows I love England and the Premiership. He would be the highest paid manager ever with a ridiculous amount of money to spend, yes I think if after he completed his season in Italy, he would come. If Hughes did fail, which I obviously hope he doesn't who would you think would be the next manager?

amone said:
He was interviewed recently and said everyone knows I love England and the Premiership. He would be the highest paid manager ever with a ridiculous amount of money to spend, yes I think if after he completed his season in Italy, he would come. If Hughes did fail, which I obviously hope he doesn't who would you think would be the next manager?

He's got his eyes on the rag job I reckon, just waiting for Fergie to cork it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.